Feb 19-Mar 3, 2018
Join Faith Ortins from DUI, and other diving medicine, photography and polar specialists on a truly remarkable educational diving oriented expedition to Antarctica.
Check out this Divers Unlimited International (DUI) organized trip here. Be sure to mention St. Croix Scuba when you sign up!
This trip includes:
• Accommodations aboard the Ortelius, part of the
Oceanwide Expeditions polar fleet.
• All meals aboard the ship, including snacks and nonalcoholic
• Diving, 1-2 dives a day including tanks and weights. As
this will be a diving oriented trip, the ship will have extra
dive staff on board to ensure a great experience.
• Expeditions lead by Faith Ortins and other polar diving
and photography experts.
• All other land based activities with the exception of
camping and photo classes if available. A small fee may
apply for these activities.
• All transfers to and from the ship.
• Hotel stay in Ushuaia, Argentina on February 19th- the
night before the ship leaves. It is important to get
there early in case luggage gets delayed.